10 Delightful Date Night Ideas
On one of my recent blog posts, I looked at ways to keep the romance alive while planning your wedding. It’s easy to get swamped by endless to-do lists when you’re in the midst of it, which is why it’s even more important to make time for each other.
I promised there was going to be a follow-up post with my list of 10 date night ideas to do in London and the UK. So here are some of my personal favourites:
- Have drinks on a rooftop bar overlooking the city. London and some of the UK’s major cities have plenty of stylish and romantic rooftop bar options. If you are stuck for ideas, check out this round-up of the Best Rooftop Bars in the UK
- Do you fancy something quieter, or are you a bit of a foodie? If you do, then visit a local farmers market to stock up on the perfect picnic ingredients: 10 Best Farmers Markets…
- …and once you have the ingredients, make the most of the UK’s long summer evenings and enjoy an outdoor Cinema Picnics at Luna Cinemas
- Get the Opera singers to serenade you at Sarastro. “Did you say ‘serenade’?!” I hear you say…Yes – serenade is still a thing in romance-land 🙂
- Stay at London’s most magical bijou hotel (with just 2 rooms it’s as boutique as it gets!) and attend a Bedtime Story Night at 40 Winks
- Get your Strictly on and learn to dance at London’s best swing and ballroom dance clubs – perfect if you want to practice your moves for your first dance!
- Take a cocktail making masterclass at 69 Colebrook Row or with a group of friends at a location of your choice with Mixology
- Enjoy an evening of cheese and wine tasting at La Cave
- Play the most romantic round of crazy golf at Swingers… I can’t really describe this. You just have to check it out for yourself!
- Press for Champagne at Bob Bob Ricard, one of the most well-known restaurants for its exquisite wine and champagne list and interiors inspired by the Orient Express and the Golden Age of travel.
Looking for more date night ideas for what to do in London? Then sign up to The Nudge’s weekly newsletter to receive a curated list of the best three things to do; or take it a step further and become a member for exclusive benefits and member only events.
Would you like more date night ideas? Then check out the competition I’m currently running on my social media. You could win a beautiful wedding planning gift box which includes my date night idea cards. Here’s where you can find details on how to enter.