How to plan a successful styled wedding shoot
Learn tried and tested methods to confidently put together styled shoots that land your dream clients
Order and download HOW TO PLAN A SUCCESSFUL STYLED SHOOT today for just £27 and I’ll equip you with the tools to put together a shoot that helps you:
STOP attracting the wrong clients
TAKE CONTROL of your brand image
INCREASE your visibility in the wedding industry
CONFIDENTLY breeze through styled shoot co-ordination
Feel MORE FULFILLED creatively
I’m sharing everything I know about styled shoots with you
In this downloadable guide, I squeeze in everything I’ve learned during my 7 years as a professional London wedding planner at Always Andri Wedding Design about what it takes to put together a successful styled photoshoot.
I demystify the daunting logistics of designing and planning a shoot, as well as guide you through picking the right team and making the most of the many marketing opportunities that can really transform your brand traction and image.
It’s taken years of hard work to learn the secrets of what makes a styled shoot not only successful, but also something that works hard for your business. Order HOW TO PLAN A SUCCESSFUL STYLED SHOOT today and for just £27 you can skip all the guesswork, the mistakes, the stress, and get straight to creating beautiful on brand imagery that speaks directly to your dream clients.
Download the guide today for JUST £27
do you want to Give your business a boost?
The likelihood is that if you’re here, you know styled shoots could give your business a boost, and:
- You’re struggling to attract the right type of clients
- Your portfolio feels dated or out of line with the aspirations for your brand
- You feel like an outsider in the industry and struggle to make meaningful connections with other suppliers
- You lack the confidence to organise your own shoot because you don’t know what is expected and worry you’ll get it wrong or show your inexperience
- You’re comfortable planning a real wedding, but don’t know where to start when it comes to designing a styled shoot
So, what are the benefits?
HOW TO PLAN A SUCCESSFUL STYLED SHOOT will provide you with all the knowledge you need to co-ordinate a styled shoot that can be leveraged for fantastic marketing opportunities and brand imagery:
- Find out what a styled shoot is all about and identify how it might benefit you, whether it’s as a creative outlet, a portfolio builder, supplier networking, or marketing and PR
- Gain the confidence to take control of your own shoot. The detailed guide takes you from concept, to shoot day logistics, all the way through to getting your work published and pulling in those precious dream clients
- Tips and tricks to help you put together a team of suppliers that will realise your goals for the shoot and strengthen the outcome
- Gain additional insight from other wedding suppliers and bloggers, including stylist Sundari Ferris from The Wedding Stylist, photographer Cecelina Tornberg from Cecelina Photography, and bridal blogger Nova Reid from Nu Bride
- Advice on how to make the most from the styled shoots, including securing press coverage and building relationships with other suppliers that will have a steady stream of clients contacting you long after the last prop is packed away
- Plus so much more!
learn HOW TO STYLE A SUCCESSFUL STYLED SHOOT today for just £27
Chapter 1 – What is a styled shoot?
Introduction to styled shoots, their place in the wedding industry and a summary of the main reasons you might want to be involved in one.
Chapter 2 – How to start planning
Essential first steps once you’ve decided to do a styled shoot, including finding inspiration and deciding which publications you are pitching to.
Chapter 3 – How to put together your concept
Practical tips on where to find visual ideas and how to put them together to create an entire concept.
Chapter 4 – Finding your venue
Notoriously one of the biggest hurdles to overcome, this chapter contains advice on how to find and approach venues to host your shoot.
Chapter 5 – Choosing an amazing collaborative team
Your concept lives or dies with your team of suppliers, so follow my advice on how to approach the right ones for the shoot and they can actually help you exceed your expectations!
Chapter 6 – Planning + shoot logistics
De-mystifying the practical side of doing a shoot, including costs, what to expect on shoot day, and how to keep your team happy.
Chapter 7 – Submissions + post publication exposure
Details on what to do with your beautiful imagery, ensuring publication success and maximum marketing exposure for everyone involved.
“Andri’s advice in this book is invaluable! It’s the perfect step by step guide to planning a seamless photoshoot. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend this guide, it’s filled with insider tips and tricks from an industry expert. If you are planning a shoot, buy this book. I promise you won’t regret it!” Helen Hopkins, Pudding Bridge
FREE TEMPLATE AND SHOOT DAY CHECKLIST
Plus, download today and I’ll send you a FREE template and shoot day checklist to keep you super organised throughout your styled shoot!
Money back guarantee
I’ve poured every little bit of information and advice that I can into this guide, and I’m so confident it will help you put together your own successful styled shoot, that if you feel it hasn’t helped you I will give you your money back. Just email and let me know, and I’ll refund you. So what have you got to lose?
YES I want a comprehensive guide on how to plan a successful styled shoot that will help me regain creative control of my brand imagery, network with suppliers, and land dream clients…
Click the button below to order and download your HOW TO PLAN A SUCCESSFUL STYLED SHOOT e-guide for just £27: