Your stress free wedding starts with a
creative wedding planner
You’re engaged to the love of your life and now you have the small matter of organising the biggest event you’ll probably ever host.
If you’re feeling stressed out, overwhelmed and just don’t know how you’ll balance planning your wedding with your already busy life, then as a London based creative wedding planner, I can help.
I can take you from waking in the middle of the night with table plans on your mind, to a picture of calm and happiness, all the way through the planning process until the honeymoon.
Send me a message email@example.com today and let’s have an informal chat about how I can make everything easier for you.
I provide a supportive, adaptive wedding planning service, that typically features a tailored combination of: venue and supplier selection, styling and design, and administration and wedding day management.
You’ll find full information in my brochure, and we’ll talk through everything during our initial consultation, but scroll down this page for a walk-through of what I offer.
“We wanted to send you a quick note to say thank-you once again for all your hard work before, during and after our absolutely amazing wedding. From beginning to end it was simply everything we could have wanted and more. It flowed so brilliantly and thanks to your organisation and attention to detail, all we had to do was enjoy it – which we most certainly did. We’ve had so many compliments about everything and it just could not have been a better day.”
– NIC + RICH
FULL WEDDING PLANNING
The “completely stress-free, sleep easy” comprehensive bespoke service.
For total peace of mind, full wedding planning is the solution if you already have a very busy life and just don’t have the time to organise your wedding. You might be overwhelmed by the task and want it taken care of by a creative professional planner who knows what they’re doing. You might have big ideas and no idea how to make them happen. And if you’re living in a different area to where you want to marry, I can do the leg work and make sure there are no surprises on the day.
Full planning gives you these great benefits:
- Find out how I can ease your stress and whether we’re a good fit with a complimentary discovery consultation
- Know exactly what you’re getting with a tailored proposal detailing what’s included in my service
- Save countless hours with a venue and supplier search. I’ll do the research and give you a shortlist to choose from, so you can get straight to your most relevant choices
- Leave the time-consuming organisation to me. I arrange quotes, supplier reports and set up meetings for all suppliers.
- Whether you want me to join a skype call or leave you to it, don’t waste time chasing meetings
- Stay on track and don’t worry about forgetting anything. Regular progress update meetings, a checklist of completed tasks and 24/7 overview of the planning progress with access to a convenient online planning portal
- Effortlessly manage your wedding admin with a timeline, calendar, payment schedule and reminders
- Relax, enjoy and celebrate your wedding day in style with full on-the day co-ordination. I’ll take care of all suppliers, organisation, and anticipate any issues that come up. I’m also indispensable for emergency safety pins, tissues and last minute button hole adjustments!
Full planning is tailored to your needs, offering creative design ideas, admin, organisation, and full on-the-day co-ordination. Starting from £7000 and typically 12-15% of your wedding budget. To find out if I’m the right planner to support you on your wedding journey, contact me firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s have a chat!
“Just wanted to drop you a quick note to say thank you SO much for everything both in the run up and yesterday. We’ve been receiving such lovely messages from our guests and so much of it would not have happened without your help.”
– RUTH + DAVID
CONSULTATION + COORDINATION
The “choose your level of support” bespoke service.
Consultation and co-ordination is an à la carte option for you to choose which areas you need the most help with. Starting with monthly meetings and on-the-day co-ordination, you can add on any additional areas of support, from supplier sourcing, to design and styling, to budget and logistics. Totally flexible, this is the solution if you are short on time and need an extra pair of hands to make sure things go smoothly. Or it might be that you simply want my professional support to help you accomplish the wedding of your dreams, with as little stress as possible.
Consultation and co-ordination gives you these great benefits:
- Find out how I can help you and whether we’re a good fit with a no-obligation complimentary Skype consultation
- Stay on the right track with regular meetings leading up to wedding day. I’ll help you work through a plan of things that need to be done and point you in the right direction where needed
- Refer back to the information discussed with extensive follow up notes after each meeting
- For total peace of mind on your wedding day I will co-ordinate everything for as long as you need me. I’ll take care of all on the day organisation and deal with anything that comes up, leaving you to completely relax and enjoy the day.
- Plus, choose from any area that you need additional support in. From supplier and venue searches, to design and styling.
Consultation and co-ordination is totally flexible so that you can choose which services you need the most help with. Whether it’s creative styling ideas or taking care of the mountain of admin, services typically start from £2500. To find out if I’m the right planner to guide you through your wedding journey, send me a message email@example.com and tell me what you most need help with!
“We can’t even begin to thank you for all of the amazing work you have done this year. We can safely say (and have many times) that we could not have done any of this without you. Your creativity, vision, organisation, and above all patience were unbelievable and you have created such a beautiful/magical weekend. Thank you for accommodating all of our weird requests, time zones and families as well. We will really miss our emails and Skype dates!”
– BECCA + ADAM
PLANNING + INSPIRATION GET-TOGETHER
The “wedding planning kick start” service.
A planning and inspiration get-together is the solution if you’re at the beginning of your wedding planning journey and don’t know where to start. You might be unsure of how much wedding planning help you need and want to get a taste of what it’s like to work with me, before booking more comprehensive services.
A Planning and Inspiration get-together gives you these great benefits:
- Find out how I can tailor my service for you with a no-obligation complimentary Skype consultation
- Kick start your planning and inspiration during a 2-hour meeting where we’ll go over your plans so far
- Get clear on how to tackle your wedding planning with expert design advice and professional guidance on where to start and the next steps
- Refer back to the information discussed with follow up notes after our meeting
- Save hours of time looking for suppliers with access to my ‘little black book’ of the best in the industry I’ve worked with in the past 7 years. These include caterers, photographers, florists, cake makers, e.t.c, for you to follow up on after our meeting
A planning and inspiration get-together is £250, which can contribute to the cost of other services if you go on to book more comprehensive planning help. If you’d like to find out more, send me a message firstname.lastname@example.org and we can talk through your options.