SUCCESSFUL STYLED SHOOT
TAKE CONTROL of your brand image INCREASE your visibility in the wedding industry
CONFIDENTLY breeze through styled shoot co-ordination
Feel MORE FULFILLED creatively
UPDATED FOR 2020 – Now includes a Four-part video series
1. Introduction to shoots- difference between a styled shoot and brand shoot
2. Shoot concept and Suppliers
3. Shoot Day
4. Post Shoot
TAP INTO TEN YEARS OF STYLED SHOOT EXPERIENCE
I’ve squeezed in everything I’ve learned (the hard way) about what it takes to put together a successful styled photoshoot. Which means you get to skip the guesswork, mistakes, and stress and get straight to creating beautiful brand imagery that your clients will LOVE. You’ll learn how to breeze through the logistics of designing and planning a shoot, discover how to pick the right team, and find the secret to giving your brand traction by making the most of the many marketing opportunities afterwards. Done right, a styled shoot is so much more than pretty content, it’s something that works HARD for your business!
Do take a look at our STYLED SHOOT CONTRACT TEMPLATE too!
- You’re not booking the right clients
- Your portfolio feels dated or out of line with your brand
- You feel a bit isolated and find it hard to meet other pros in the wedding industry
- You’ve got the wobbles about organising your own shoot because you’re relying on guesswork
- You’ve got no problem planning a real wedding, but a styled shoot is a whole other ball game
- Find out your key focus for styled shoot success. You might be looking for a creative outlet, a portfolio builder, supplier networking, or marketing and PR
- Get confident to take control of your own shoot. You’ll learn in detail what it takes: from concept, to shoot day logistics, all the way through to getting your work published and pulling in those precious dream clients
- Find out how to put together a team of suppliers that will realise your goals for the shoot and strengthen the outcome
- Understand the wider industry with contributions from other suppliers and bloggers, including stylist Sundari Ferris, photographer Cecelina Tornberg from Cecelina Photography, and bridal blogger Nova Reid from Nu Bride
- Learn how to secure press coverage and build relationships with other suppliers that ensures a steady stream of clients long after the last prop is packed away
- Plus so much more!
FREE TEMPLATE AND SHOOT DAY CHECKLIST
Download includes CALL SHEET template and shoot day checklist to keep you super organised throughout your styled shoot!
ARE YOU READY TO:
- Take creative control of your brand imagery
- Network with suppliers and connect with the industry
- Land the clients whose emails make you do a happy dance
- Raise your brand visibility
- Skip the guesswork and start with what works, every time
Is that a big fat YES?
Then click the button below to order and download your HOW TO PLAN A SUCCESSFUL STYLED SHOOT e-guide PLUS 4 part video series for just £27!
Click the button below to order and download your HOW TO PLAN A SUCCESSFUL STYLED SHOOT e-guide
PLUS 4 part video series for just £27:
STYLED SHOOT CONTRACT TEMPLATE
As a wedding supplier, creating contracts for clients is a no-brainer! But have you considered having a contract especially for styled shoots as well?
It might seem a little odd to have a contract in place for what is effectively a free shoot. But, when you’re working with a large number of suppliers, there’s plenty of scope for problems to arise. A contract for a styled shoot protects everyone involved, ensures everyone is on the same page and everyone’s responsibilities are clear. And, if you’re planning to have the shoot published, a styled shoot contract will deal with that too.
In partnership with Sarah Wayte I’m delighted to bring you this styled shoot contract template at the launch price of only £27, this will go up to £47 on 1st February 2021.
It covers all the necessities of planning a styled shoot, from who’s involved to who owns the copyright of the images. Written in simple, easy to understand English, with clear sections for you to fill in your information, it even includes a model release allowing the images to be easily used in a variety of ways.
The template contract is fully customisable and includes:
- A section to list all involved parties
- A section listing the details of the styled shoot (date, time, location)
- Clear language that everyone can understand
- A neutral list of goals and guides so that all suppliers benefit
- Neutral language surrounding copyright, non-specific to any particular country
- A generic model release form
**Please Note: This contract has been created by a photographer, not a lawyer! Given the nature of the template being usable in a variety of regions and countries, it’s advisable to have it reviewed before you use it in your business.