CREATIVE WEDDING PLANNING
Congratulations! You’re engaged!
Before we go any further, I’d like you to just take a moment to remember your proposal. When you asked and answered the most important question of your lives. The swooping feeling in your stomachs; the long, slow grin that spread over your faces as you realised for the first time ‘Oh my God, we’re getting MARRIED!’.
That, right there, is the feeling that you deserve to have throughout your wedding planning. Being engaged is such a special time, but it can feel stressful and overwhelming as you tangle with budgets, guest lists, colour schemes and other assorted wedding admin.That’s where I come in.
With seven years of wedding and event planning experience in London and the South East, I guarantee to support you at every stage of your wedding planning journey. I’ll work with you to take away the stress factor, leaving you to enjoy the fun stuff and stay basking in that happily engaged glow right up until the big day.
But before you click those links, here’s a taster of what I promise to do for you:
- Spend time getting to know you, to find out what makes you both tick.
- Be there for you, (yes, I’m singing the theme tune from Friends in my head…) – you’ll have regular updates and meetings throughout the planning process, and if there’s anything stressing you out, just pick up the phone and I’ll help you fix it.
- Take charge of the logistics, not just the creative stuff. I love every aspect of my job, and that means the spreadsheets as well as the styling!
And what I promise not to:
- Go for style over substance. It’s not just about the Pinterest-worthy pictures. I want to help you create a day full of memories that will last a lifetime.
- Take over! This is a creative collaboration and we’re in it together – your ideas are key.
- Pigeon-hole you. I don’t have a set style, and won’t be forcing my taste on you. I have planned and designed a fabulously diverse selection of weddings, in all sorts of venues. You are unique, and your wedding should be too, so don’t worry, this is a cookie-cutter-free zone!
If you want an unforgettable wedding day and would like to hear more about how working with a creative and supportive wedding planner could help you, get in touch today, and let’s have a chat.
VISIT THE BLOG
When you plan on having not just one but three wedding related events then chances are you’re going to need a bit of help from a creative London wedding planner. Ellie and Phil had decided they would have a blessing in Japan for just the two of them, a family focused...
When you grow up spending summer holidays running around a dress factory then end up working for 7 years at a costume store you soon get very familiar with dress styles, shapes and silhouettes but for many of you I suspect the most you think about when it comes to...
I was recently asked to style a couple of key areas for The Luxury Wedding Fair at Olympia, so I thought as well as showing you the final result I’d give a little behind the scenes look at my process. The main area I needed to style were four rather large walls that...
“You should definitely work with Andri she is an absolute rock star and I wish she could plan my whole life”
“Andri was just magnificent! She’s incredibly well-organised, friendly and very experienced.”
“Andri was an incredible asset to our day; our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without her.”
“Andri’s services were money well spent – she is worth her weight in gold!”