CREATIVE WEDDING PLANNER
INVENTIVE WEDDING PLANNING FOR COUPLES WHO DARE TO BE DIFFERENT
Welcome to Always Andri Wedding Design. With eight years’ experience planning weddings across the UK, I specialise in breaking out of the box, and creating exquisite, unique celebrations that tell your love story. You know that you want a wedding to remember; a day full to the brim with thoughtful details and personal touches that express who you are and give your guests a real wow. You’re not interested in following the crowd or sticking to tradition for tradition’s sake – it’s your day, and you’re going to do it your way. But how do you bring what’s in your head to life? That’s where I come in. My passion, connections and eye for design will guarantee you a wedding that’s like no other. From the initial consultation, right up to the big day itself, I’ll work with you to make sure every last detail is taken care of, leaving you to relax and enjoy the fun stuff. You can find out more about the services I offer on this page, and have a good old nosey through my portfolio over here.
Here’s a taster of what I promise to do for you:
- Spend time getting to know you, to find out what makes you both tick.
- Be there for you – you’ll have regular updates and meetings throughout the planning process, and if there’s anything stressing you out, just pick up the phone and I’ll help you fix it.
- Take charge of the logistics, not just the creative stuff. I love every aspect of my job, and that means the spreadsheets as well as the styling!
And what I promise not to:
- Take over! This is a creative collaboration and we’re in it together – your ideas are key.
- Pigeon-hole you. I don’t have a set style, and won’t be forcing my taste on you. I have planned and designed a fabulously diverse selection of weddings, in all sorts of venues. You are unique, and your wedding should be too.
- Go for style over substance. It’s not just about the Pinterest-worthy pictures. I want to help you create a day full of memories that will last a lifetime.
VISIT THE BLOG
A year today Sarah and Megan celebrated their relaxed St Barts Brewery wedding reception in London, as seen in my last post they had their wedding ceremony at the fabulous Asylum in Peckham followed by a trip on the London Eye. As the evening drew in guests were taken...
When Sarah and Megan first go in touch with me from the US to help them plan their same-sex winter wedding in London, I knew it was a going to be a dream wedding to work on. With a firm emphasis on family and friends and a design that that focused on jewel colours...
As Christmas looms ever closer, we are hurtling towards what is traditionally considered engagement season and one of you may be thinking it would be a lovely time of year to propose… so if you have rings and proposals on your mind here are ten tips for the perfect...
“You should definitely work with Andri she is an absolute rock star and I wish she could plan my whole life”
“Andri was just magnificent! She’s incredibly well-organised, friendly and very experienced.”
“Andri was an incredible asset to our day; our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without her.”
“Andri’s services were money well spent – she is worth her weight in gold!”